MATCHING GIFTS INFO
Let’s take advantage of Boeing’s Matching Gifts Program. IT'S VERY EASY!
Here’s how it works.
Most parishes have an elementary school.
Most parish schools cost more to operate than what the current tuition brings in.
The shortfall is covered by the parish revenues.
So this is where matching gifts come in handy.
Make a charitable donation to the school, not the parish. Remember that Boeing matching gifts do not apply to tuition.
Use the Boeing matching gifts program.
And PRESTO our contributions to the school are "matched."
The process is now handled only online via TotalAccess. The process is as follows:
1. Login to Boeing TotalAccess through Web Single Sign On.
2. Click My Community Giving and then click the "Boeing Employee Community Involvement Programs" link. This will take you to the "Get Involved" tool.
3. Click the "Employee and Volunteer Gift Match Program" link.
4. Under "Request a Gift Match", choose the gift type.
a. New volunteer hour gift match request.
b. New monetary gift match request (Choose this one).
c. New walk match request.
5. Then enter keywords, city, and/or state of the organization and click "Search."
6. Click "Select" next to the organization name in the search results.
7. Complete and submit the Gift Match Request form by following the on-screen instructions.
8. Five days after the Gift Match Request form has been completed, an e-mail notice will be sent to your nonprofit inviting them to sign into the system to verify your gift. Once the nonprofit has verified the gift, the gift match request will be eligible for inclusion in the next scheduled payout.
NOTE: WE SHOULD UTILIZE THIS EVEN IF WE DON'T HAVE CHILDREN IN THE PARISH SCHOOL.
A big Thank You to Boeing for supporting our private schools.